We understand that from time to time anyone can fall on hard times. If you have an AA Money loan and this happens to you, we are here to help. The sooner that you get in touch with us and let us know what has changed for you, the better we can help you get things sorted. If you answer ‘yes’ to the questions below, you may qualify for our financial hardship relief. If you don’t answer yes to all the questions, we may still be able to help you, so please contact us and we will see if we can help.
1) Have you experienced a sudden change in your financial situation that prevents you from meeting your debt repayment obligations?
For example, a loss of or decrease in income or a large increase in expenses.
2) Was this change in your financial situation unforeseen?
For example, a loss of a job or illness or injury or death of a dependent family member or end of a relationship.
3) Can you answer “yes” to all of the following statements:
- you are less than two months behind in payments;
- you have not been late for or missed 4 payments in a row;
- if you received a repossession warning notice from us, you have made payment within 2 weeks of receiving that notice
If you answered yes to all 3 questions, you may be eligible for Financial Hardship
The next step is to fill out the Hardship Application Form available on this page. Do not hesitate to contact us for help filling out the application or if you have any questions about your eligibility. If your application is successful, we will look to offer you a change in the terms of your loan contract that may help you to meet your repayment obligations. We will work with you to find a solution that is mutually agreeable. If you don’t think you meet the criteria above but still need help, please call or email us anyway and we will see what we can do to help you sort things out.